contact

Follow

Button

the times are changin'
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 20, 2012

final countdown

day 37 of project 365
I know it's a little early to start saying the summer is ending, but the ramp up to the beginning of a school year is always so much faster than one would like. we move out of our apt one week from tomorrow and we don't move into our new one for a week and a half later. then I have a few days of training for a new discipline program for school, unpacking our new apt and then lo and behold we're already at teacher work days. I've already had several moments of extreme butterflies as I realized it will be very soon that I have a new batch of teenagers in my classroom. Terrifying. those first few days are always the hardest for me as you're waiting to see just what this batch of students has to offer and how peaceful or volatile their combination of personalities will be. so here's to you, summer. May you be sweet to the very last drop.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment