contact

Follow

Button

the times are changin'
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 28, 2011

cupcakes


you, reader, may or may not know this, but i have a deep desire to do a lot of different things in my life. the one that may be most surprising considering my education and experiences is the one that has been on my mind most as of late--owning a cupcakery.* i haven't decided what i am going to call it or how on earth i am ever going to accomplish this, but it is a dream, even perhaps a calling, that i nevertheless possess.

i have decided it is time to prepare for this venture by baking cupcakes on a weekly or bimonthly basis. never fear, i will be keeping you updated on all my discoveries.

*note: i'm not sure if this dream exactly coincides with my dream to own a coffee shop in a university town, employed by student artists and aspiring coffee connoisseurs, decorated with student/local artwork, which will be a thriving breakfast/lunch bistro-type by day and a solace for studying students by night. time will only tell. but what better way to ensure i spend the rest of my life investing in people's lives over a cup of coffee than owning a coffee shop myself? yes. the cupcakery and coffee shop must go together.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment