contact

Follow

Button

the times are changin'
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 28, 2014

day one

Well I did it. It took me 2 hours and 10 minutes. (Technically 3 hours and 10 minutes if you count the fact that I had planned to get up at 630, but decided to sleep another hour instead.) But still, progress, and I actually feel pretty good. I think I can cut down the time over the next 3 weeks. Also, the 10 minutes came mostly from issues with the internet and my insistence on watching the "Thank You Notes" section of The Tonight Show episode I was watching, starring Jimmy Fallon, who I had to realize this morning was not actually my best friend, regardless of the dream I had had the night before. Rough morning. I also realized this morning that I am going to need to be creative this weekend as I am in Chicago with Samson's aunt, who also just happens to actually be a best friend. More on creative ways to keep up morning routines in a place that is not your home soon...I hope.

For those of who may feel like this post was a waste of your time, I pay my recompense in the form of Jimmy Fallon, my (almost) best friend:

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment