contact

Follow

Button

the times are changin'
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

my needs are my riches

day 62 of project 365 (should i actually keep pretending it's everyday?)
i've been trying to be more positive this year (struggling, but still trying) and one of today's positive things was a conversation during planning with one of my dear, dear friends. seriously, i don't think i could survive without this girl. today what we talked about was how we are so weak and so in need every single day. we so desperately want to be in control but we know that we aren't and that is a good thing. it is a good thing that we have needs, and it is good that we are not in control because we are loved by the one who is in control and who desires to provide for those needs--not only desires to provide but does provide. my needs are my riches because without them i would not know christ.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment