contact

Follow

Button

the times are changin'
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

wish list

here are some new (and not so new) products that i'm hoping for in the next year or two:

What's awesome is that it comes with this software that automatically organizes the information. Quick and easy tracking of expenses. You can also use it for any other document, which just sounds awesome...because I tend to lose important papers no matter how hard I try to organize them.


There are SO MANY things you can do with this! I remember seeing something like it in hobby lobby once and thinking...umm what a waste of money. But then I saw tons of tutorials, etc. on all you could do with it. I am now a believer. (Although I still think it's really expensive...good thing they're apparently having a great black friday sale on their website.)


From all I've heard and read, a great camera for my budget constraints. It's still waaaaay too expensive at the moment, but maybe with some good holiday sales, saving up, etc., who knows?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment