contact

Follow

Button

the times are changin'
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

enemy

you are not my enemy. the Liar is our enemy. the Father of lies, that great Murderer--he is our Enemy.
"Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one... that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you." John 17:11, 21
13For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. 14For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself." 15But if you bite and devour one another, watch out that you are not consumed by one another. 16 So I say, walk by the Spirit...the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.  Gal 5:13-16, 23
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment