contact

Follow

Button

the times are changin'
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

christmas 'round the corner

Christmas time is right around the corner. How odd! I cannot believe how quickly this year has passed. Thank God this semester is wrapping up. I have 3 exams left. And then I am off to India for two weeks. I feel so unprepared! Yikes! I think more than anything I'm fearful that I'll come back exactly the same. Not that I won't care more for orphans or for different peoples. I'm afraid I'll come back just as dry as when I left. Alas. I share the sentiments of John in the last chapter of Revelation. "Come, Lord Jesus."
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. "thank God this semester is wrapping up." amen.

    i'm praying for you! I'm sure God is doing wonderful things in India right now :)

    ReplyDelete