contact

Follow

Button

the times are changin'
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

that list I made

Update on my goals for the summer. I still have two weeks left.....
  1. Learn to play the harmonica. I bought one while I was in Dublin and I have learned to play some of the songs in the little booklet that came with it. 
  2. Go to the gym. I've been to the gym twice all summer...but both of those instances were in the past week, so hopefully that will continue.
  3. Become a better photographer. I worked on editing photos and taking better photos while in Dublin--see old posts. I also bought a book called The Art of Digital Photography, and I plan to get a better camera with my refund check.
  4. Read good books. The Road by Cormac McCarthy
  5. Visit places I've never been. The Appalachian Trail, Folly Beach
  6. Learn to cook Indian food. I bought a huge Indian cookbook, and I got ingredients for Naan today.
  7. Write new songs. I have some words in my journal and I have been coming up with tunes, too.
  8. Make dresses and skirts. I got a nice sewing table....
  9. See the face of God in the every day things. 
  10. Blog about these things as daily as possible. Well, I've been better this summer. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment